Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Jacob 4:4 "That They May Know..."

I plan to continue my mission preparation story but wanted to put this in while it was still fresh in my mind.

I read Jacob 4:4 yesterday during my reading time with The Lion.  It really struck me (so much so that I added it to the title of the blog) where it says, "For, for this intent have we written these things, that they may know that we knew of Christ..."  In no way am I saying that what I am writing is scripture or anything even close to it but I really connected with Jacob and the idea that he wanted to share his testimony with his children and posterity.  It really encapsulated my purpose with this blog.  I want a way that I can write down my thoughts for my posterity because I never want them to doubt my conviction and dedication to the gospel.  I figure a blog is a great way to do that and a lot easier than carving it on plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment